Why Jimboomba Turf?
- 50 Years experience
- Sir Walter DNA Certified “Original Breeder Guaranteed” supplier
- Premium quality turf grass varieties specially selected for local conditions
- Turf delivered fresh from the farm
- Night Harvesting in the warmer months to ensure maximum freshness
- Industry leading logistics
- Prompt Delivery Service
- Company owned fleet – we control the whole delivery process
- Palletless deliveries – no heavy pallet to return
- Smart Track Technology – always know where your delivery turf is
- All terrain forklifts to place the turf where you need it – this saves you time
- Supply only or full project – prepare, supply and install
- Active member of several peak industry bodies
- AusGAP Certified – ensures the genetic purity of our turf-grass varieties
- Expert after care service and advice
Jimboomba Turf Group is a multi-generational family owned company specialising in the growing and supply of premium, high quality turf grass. Established in 1973, the Group’s supply of premium products has positioned it at the forefront of Queensland’s turf market.
We pride ourselves on developing innovative products to satisfy the requirements of our residential, trade, commercial and sporting clients. We work towards providing the best possible quality products and services, and we spend time to understand each customer’s unique requirements. This has earned the Group recognition, and unparalleled success within the marketplace.
We are leaders not followers, with our vast experience allowing us to develop industry leading logistics systems. With a company owned fleet we can guarantee a prompt delivery service, and are in complete control of the entire delivery process.
Our Smart Track technology means you always know where your turf delivery is, our pallet-less deliveries mean you have no heavy pallet to return and our all-terrain forklifts mean your turf goes where you need it.
We are active members of peak bodies around the world including Turf Producers International and Turf Queensland.
We are the experts to speak to when they want advice, so you know you are in good hands. We are also foundation members of Lawn Solutions Australia, the largest industry body for turf production and lawn care maintenance in Australia.
This affiliation ensures our customers always have access to the best research and development of turfgrass in Australia, and first access to new turfgrass varieties that come onto the market.
The AusGAP ‘Peace of Mind’AusGAP—The Australian Turf Accreditation Program, provides turf buyers the assurance that the turf you are purchasing adheres to a stringent set of quality standards.
The AusGAP accreditation system not only ensures the genetic purity of a turf-grass variety where appropriate; it provides assurance that the entire production, delivery and installation process is undertaken to the highest industry standards.
AusGAP incorporates the International Turfgrass Genetic Assurance Program (ITGAP), a quality assurance program used throughout the USA and other parts of the world.
AusGAP certified producers must adhere to a strict set of guidelines in a variety of areas which include;
- Turf is free of weeds, disease and pest damage at time of delivery
- Turf knowledge & information provided at point of sale
- After sales care
- Environmental impact
- Workplace Health & Safety legislation
- Delivery methods
- Turf is genetically pure and true to type
- Appropriately trained and licensed employees